WebStore, Vmware VMAP Program Eligibility Has Expired to Renew Software Purchase
VMAP eligibility has expired.
VMAP VMware Eligibility Has Expired
Why did my eligibility to order software expire?
You may see a message like this when you try to make a new purchase:
Members of your organization or department are not currently eligible to order this item.
Your eligibility to order software on the VMAP WebStore expires after a fixed duration. However, if you still meet all of the program's eligibility requirements (i.e. if you are still a member of an organization that is authorized to use the VMAP webstore), you can request additional eligibility to extend or expand your ability to order software.
To request additional eligibility:
- Sign in to the VMAP WebStore (if you are not signed in already).
- Click the arrow beside your username (top-right corner), and then click Your Account/Orders.
- Go to the Eligibility tab.
- Click the Request Additional Eligibility button.
- Choose to verify eligibility by providing an active email address that was issued by your organization
- Click the Continue button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to continue through the registration process.