SCCM, Installing the SCCM client on my endpoints
Installing SCCM client on managed endpoints.
Using Client Push via the admin console is the easiest and least troublesome method:
- Place the primary site computer AD object name for your campus:
AD object name Hostname Campus SCCMUICPS1 SCCMUICPS1.ad.uillinois.edu Chicago UISSCCMCBPSDB1 UISSCCMCBPSDB1.ad.uillinois.edu Springfield SCCMUIUCPS1 SCCMUIUCPS1.ad.uillinois.edu Urbana-Champaign
- Initiate a Client Push to your endpoints via the admin console by following Microsoft's directions.
Microsoft has some articles on this:
- https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg712298.aspx covering client-push, group policy, and manual installation.
- https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sccm/core/clients/deploy/plan/client-installation-methods covers multiple installation methods as well.
- https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb693546.aspx covers manual installation.