College of FAA, User Guides and FAQs, Microsoft Office, EXCEL - Link cells to worksheets
This article applies only to Faculty, Staff and Students of the College of Fine and Applied Arts (FAA).
For quick access to related information in another worksheet, you can insert a hyperlink in a Microsoft Excel worksheet cell.
- Customers throughout FAA.
- Select desired cell to use for link to worksheet
- Righ-click, select Hyperlink
- Select "Place in this document"
- Select worksheet from available list
- Rename "Text to display" to the worksheet name or something custom
- For general support please contact the Technology Services at FAA Help Desk.