College of FAA, User Guides and FAQs, Microsoft Office, EXCEL - Link cells to worksheets
For quick access to related information in another worksheet, you can insert a hyperlink in a Microsoft Excel worksheet cell.
- Customers throughout FAA.
- Select desired cell to use for link to worksheet
- Righ-click, select Hyperlink
- Select "Place in this document"
- Select worksheet from available list
- Rename "Text to display" to the worksheet name or something custom
- For general support please contact the Technology Services at FAA Help Desk.