Networking, Wireless, IllinoisNet_Guest, Amazon Echo Dot
1) Download the Alexa App onto your mobile device.
How do I get my Amazon Echo/dot on wireless?
2) Follow the instructions in the Alexa App (put the Echo into setup mode)
3) Connect your mobile device to the Echo (the wifi network should be something similar to Amazon-XYZ#)
4) Return to the Alexa app and you should be at a screen that lets you choose a new network and lists the device's MAC address
5) You will need to use that MAC address and register it so it can connect to IllinoisNet_Guest. That can be done per these instructions: Networking, Wireless, IllinoisNet_Guest, How to register your device for IllinoisNet_Guest
6) Once your device is registered select IllinoisNet_Guest on your mobile device.
7) The Echo should now be connected to the internet.