College of FAA, Guides and FAQs, Lync / Skype for Business, Important Links
This article applies only to Faculty, Staff and Students of the College of Fine and Applied Arts (FAA).
- Computers and devices running Lync / Skype for Business on Windows, Mac OS X, or via IP Phones
- Faculty, Staff and Students who utilize Lync / Skype for Business
Useful Links for Lync / Skype for Business:
- How to Reset IP Phone
- How to Reset your Lync / Skype for Business PIN
- Verify your Lync / Skype for Business Account Information
- Dial-in Conferencing Settings and PIN Management
- Technology Services Lync / Skype for Business Service Web Site
- Technology Services Lync complete LCDS2 guide
- Pinnacle, Service Requests and Finding your Department Manager
- Pinnacle, Quick Start Guide
- Find your Pinnacle Department Manager
- Authentication Required - you'll need either an on campus network connection or the VPN. Once authenticated, choose your campus under Pinnacle Service Coordinators Report.
- Pinnacle Department Manager Application / Change Form
- Use this form if you need to change your Pinnacle Access Information, such as your organization code, NetID, email address, etc.
- For general support please contact the Technology Services at FAA Help Desk.