Skype for Business - Presenting from Webcam
When using a webcam to present in Skype for Business, follow these steps to configure the camera and display the video in the meeting
1. Open Skype for Business
2. Click the arrow to the right of the Gear icon and choose "Meet Now"
3. If prompted to "Join Meeting Audio," choose "Use Skype for Business"
4. Click the camera icon and choose "Start My Video"
5. On your video window, RIGHT-click and choose "Lock the Video Spotlight"
6. (Optional) If desired, click the double-arrow icon, top-right, to go into Full Screen mode
If you have a Logitech Webcam with the Logitech Camera Settings software installed, you can also make adjustments to the webcam
(Optional) If Skype for Business is in Full Screen mode, click the double-arrow icon, top-right, to exit
1. With the meeting running and the video spotlight locked, open the Logitech Camera Settings software
2. You will see on-screen controls for adjusting zoom and angle. Click the controls until the image is centered and zoomed to the position you prefer.
3. Close the Logitech software when finished
4. (Optional) Back in Skype for Business, go to Full Screen mode, if desired