SSW - How to Create a Qualtrics Account
Qualtrics is an experience management company whose software enables online data collection and analysis including market research, customer feedback, and product and concept testing. Students, faculty, and staff within the School of Social Work can access Qualtrics survey software free of charge.
- Visit uiucsocialwork.qualtrics.com
- Select "Please click here to create an account".
- Enter your UIUC email address and create a password, then click "Get Started".
- You will be prompted to enter your name and phone number. Providing this information is optional, so feel free to leave these input fields blank. Click "Finish".
- Click "Sign Me Up" on the following screen.
- An email confirmation will be sent to your UIUC email. Follow the steps in the email to confirm the new account and log in with the credentials you created in step 3.