SSW - How to Connect to the Remote Desktop Server from a Personal Computer
- Open the .rdp file corresponding to the connection.
- Click "Continue" on the dialog that pops up. Check "Don't ask me again" if you don't want to see this dialog appear next time you connect.
- When prompted for your login credentials, enter "UOFI\" followed by your NetID in the username field, and your Active Directory password in the password field.
- Click "Yes" when asked to connect. Check "Don't ask me again" if you don't want to see this dialog appear next time you connect.
- You are now logged in. When you are finished with your session, remember to log out of the computer rather than simply disconnecting by closing the window. This is done as you normally would on your computer: by clicking your user portrait in the Start Menu and selecting "Sign out" from the drop-down menu.