SSW - Classroom Troubleshooting (Audio)
A general troubleshooting guide for audio issues that arise when using classroom technology.
- Make sure the projector is powered on.
- Select the correct input source.
- Turn up the volume on the touch panel, and check to see if audio is muted.
- Verify that the switcher and the amp are powered on. Turn the volume dials on both to full volume.
- Unplug any unnecessary audio output devices from the computer.
- Check the volume on the input source.
- Navigate to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound. Under the "Playback" tab, select "ExtronScalerD" and click "Set Default". Click "OK".