Kaltura Known Issues
known issues with Kaltura
The following are known issues with Kaltura and related tools. Possible work around solutions are included when one is available.
- When playing back 360 degree videos, the keyboard shortcut to move down, "S", is not working. The left/right/up work correctly. Kaltura is working on a fix.
- System/Computer audio cannot be recorded at this time. If you need to record audio on your computer, you will need to record using another tool such as iMovie or Camtasia, or put the microphone to speakers. We do not recommend CaptureSpace to record other videos or video calls.
- When adding a netid to a MediaSpace channel, the error "User NETID does not exist" appears. This message appears because the netid you are adding to the channel has never logged in to MediaSpace, and the system does not recognize the user name. It could also mean that the netid was entered incorrectly.
- If you see this, please contact the user you are trying to add and ask them to login. You can ask then add their netid
- If there are multiple netids, you need to add, specifically a roster, you can submit a ticket with the netids to our Kaltura support team.