EDW - Setting Oracle Password
Instructions on how to set or change your Oracle Password to view data in the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).
- Access the Data Warehouse Password Management Application.
- Log in using your University NetID and password.
- Select the desired Account ID.
- Click Reset Password at the bottom of the screen.
- Create a new password and verify (see below for strong password rules)
- Click Reset Password.
When setting the password, the strong password rules are printed to the right of the password boxes. The rules are in red and will turn green when the criteria is met. After all the rules have been met the reset password button will be enable (turn black).
- New Password and Verify must match
- Length (8-12 characters)
- Three Character Classes (Upper case, Lower case, Numeric)
- No invalid characters (Only alphanumeric and ._-$#)
- Does not contain parts of: Name, Account ID