Kaltura, Create a clip or a copy of a video
Use the Trim Video feature under Edit to create a clip or a copy of a video.
- Log into mediaspace.illinois.edu.
- Edit the video. Either hit the Edit button for the video in My Media or go to the video and choose Edit form the actions menu.
- Click on the Trim Video tab.
- This gives you a play head to find the right spot in your video. You can set a new start and end point. * You can also choose to not set a new start and end time. This will create a full copy of the video. *
- When ready, hit the Create Clip button.
- You can set the title and other metadata on the next page. Be sure to click Create Clip button at the bottom.
Alternately, you can skip the Trim Video tab just click the Create Clip button. Then choosing and endpoints and metadata are on the same page. The process is otherwise the same.