How do I copy a test from one course site to another?
Tests can be exported from one course and imported into another.
Original Course View:
To export a test:
- Go to the Control Panel -> Course Tools -> Tests, Surveys, and Pools -> Tests.
- Click the action link (the double down arrow) next to the test you created.
- From the menu, select Export to Local Computer.
- Save the exported file to your computer. It will be a .zip file. Do not make any changes to the zip file.
- In the second course, follow the same path to navigate to the Test manager.
- Click the Import Test button and find the file on your computer.
- Once the test has been Imported, you can deploy the test and and set the options.
Ultra Course View:
Ultra courses allow test questions to be imported. For information on importing test questions, please check out this link: https://help.blackboard.com/Learn/Instructor/Tests_Pools_Surveys/Reuse_Questions#ultra-reuse-questions_OTP-6