How do I copy one item ( i.e., folder) from one of my courses to another in Blackboard?
Instructions to copy one item ( i.e., folder) from one of my courses to another.
Original Course View:
- Ensure the Edit Mode is On
- Hover and click the chevron to the right side of item/folder name.
- Select Copy or Move.
- Use the Destination Course drop down menu to select the course you would like to copy or move the item or folder to.
- Click the arrow to the right side of item/folder name.
- Click the Destination Folder Browse button.
- Select the area in the course you would like to place the item or folder in. You may need to click the Plus Sign ( + button) to find a folder within a folder.
- Click submit
Example video from inside of a course: https://uofi.box.com/s/3mke8xaxa0h25egc7qu764f6bl2j0uu5
Ultra Course View: