How do you add content to the Content Area instead of the content system?
Please follow the below mentioned steps to add contents to the navigation menu:
Details how to add content to the Content Area instead of the content system.
- Click on the course you want to add a link.
- Click on the PLUS + sign on the top left corner of the page and select ""Content Area"".
- Type the name (like Assignments or Course Documents) you want.
- Click on "available to users" if you want to make the links available to students immediately.
- Click Submit.
- Next click on the link you added to the course menu.
- Using the action bar on the screen to the right, mouse over "Build Content" and then Create a Content Item, Folder or File.
- Add text in the text box or upload files "from your computer".
- Click Submit, your content appears in the frame.
For further clarification, please click on the video link that demonstrates the steps you need to take to add contents.
Note: This information applies to the Original Course View only.