How can I copy a test or a survey from one course to another?
You can copy a test or a survey from one course to another.
Original Course View:To copy a test from one course to another, please do the following:
- Navigate to Course Management -> Course Tools -> Tests, Surveys and Pools
- Choose Tests or Surveys (depending on what you want to copy)
- Find the test/survey you want to copy and mouse over it. You will see a small icon appear with the '>' symbol. Click it to bring up the context menu.
- Choose "Export to local computer" and save the zip file to your computer where you can find it.
- Navigate to the Tests section of Tests, Surveys and Pools in the destination course.
- At the top, click "Import Test"
- Choose "Browse my Computer" and find the zip file you downloaded and click Open.
- Click Submit
Ultra Course View:
Test questions/pools from a previous course can be imported into the Ultra course: https://help.blackboard.com/Learn/Instructor/Tests_Pools_Surveys/Reuse_Questions/Import_or_Export_Tests_Surveys_and_Pools#ultra-import-questions_OTP-4