How can I edit Blackboard notifications?
Blackboard notifications can be set through the user's account menu.
To edit Blackboard notifications:
- When you log into Blackboard, click on your name in the top right to open your account menu
- Click on the alarm clock icon to go to the Updates and Announcements page
- Click on the gear in the top right to see a list of notifications to turn on and off
- Mark the notifications you wish to receive, then click save
For the New Blackboard SaaS system
On the activity stream's Notification Settings panel, a user can choose which notifications to receive about activity in all thier Original and Ultra courses:
- Activity stream: Choose which activities appear on your Stream page.
- Email: If you want to receive email notifications, add an email address to your profile page. Then, choose how often and which activities you want to receive notifications for.
- SMS: If you want to receive SMS text messages on your mobile phone, add a phone number to your profile page. Then, choose how often and which activities you want to receive notifications for.