How can an Instructor view the SafeAssign percentage and report for each student submission?
This document provides instructions on how an Instructor can view the SafeAssign percentage and report for each student submission.
Original Course View:
To view SafeAssign reports for individual students:
- Under your Control Panel, select Grade Center and then select Full Grade Center. If an assignment needs to be graded, a golden circle will appear next to it.
- Move your mouse over the golden circle, or the already graded assignment you would like to view, and a grey chevron will appear.
- Click on the chevron and click "View Attempts"
- It will take you to the page where you can view the student's submission and grade them using box on the right.
- In the same page (under the grade box), click on the small arrow near "SafeAssign" to view SafeAssign report and % of match
- It will expand now to show you the percentage of match and a link to view the entire report. 100% match means everything was copied from some other source.
For additional information access: https://help.blackboard.com/SafeAssign/Instructor/Grade#grade-with-safeassign-in-blackboard-learn-original-course-view_OTP-0
Ultra Course View:
Access this link to view instructions on using SafeAssign: https://help.blackboard.com/SafeAssign/Instructor/Grade#ultra_grade_safeassign