How do you edit rubrics and make it available to the students?
Blackboard allows to make rubrics available to the students.
To edit a rubric and make it available to students:
Navigate to Control Panel > Course Tools > Rubrics
- On the Rubrics page, select Create Rubric. Type a title and optional description.
- Select Add Row to add a new criterion to the bottom of the grid.
- Select Add Column to add a new level of achievement to the grid.
- Choose a Rubric Type from the menu:
- No Points: Provide feedback only.
- Points: Each level of achievement has a single point value.
- Point Range: Each level of achievement has a range of values.
- Percent: Each item's possible points determines the percentage.
- Percent Range: Each level of achievement has a range of values. When you grade, you select the appropriate percentage level for a particular level of achievement. The system calculates the points earned by multiplying the weight x achievement percentage x item points.
- To change a row or column's title, access a heading's menu and select Edit. Type the new title and select Save.
- Type a point or percentage value for each row and column.
- Type a description for the criteria and the associated level of achievement. Each cell has a 1,000-character limit.
- Select Submit.
Read more about Blackboard rubrics: https://help.blackboard.com/Learn/Instructor/Grade/Rubrics