How do you edit rubrics and make it available to the students?
To edit a rubric and make it available to students:
Blackboard allows to make rubrics available to the students.
- Change Edit Mode to ON and point to the plus sign above the course menu. The Add Menu Item drop-down list appears.
- Select "Content Area" from the drop down
- Type a Name for the link (e.g. Rubrics).
- Select the Available to Users check box to enable users (students) to see the link on the course menu. You can create content ahead of time in your content system, make it unavailable, and then make it available at the appropriate time.
- From there click "build content" -> "file" -> "BROWSE CONTENT COLLECTION" (if you made a rubric ahead of time and stored it in your content system)
- From the list of collections, select the ones which you wanted to use it in the course and click Submit.
- Now all the contents you selected will appear in the course page and student can use it
Read more about Blackboard rubrics: https://help.blackboard.com/Learn/Instructor/Grade/Rubrics