How and when can an Instructor remove a question from a test that has already been deployed?
Instructor can delete the question at any point of time. Follow the steps below to do it:
Instructors can remove a question editing the test, deleting the question, and clicking 'Delete and Regrade'
- Go into the course and into the folder where test is deployed
- Move your mouse over the test name and you will see a chevron appearing
- Click on the chevron and hit the option "Edit the test"
- Scroll down to the question you wanted to delete. Near the question, you will see a chevron appearing
- Click on the chevron and hit "Delete and Regrade".