How can instructors view Groups as a student?
Instructors can view groups by enrolling their preview users in the group and going into student preview mode.
Instructors can view groups as a student by adding the "student preview user" from the instructor's account.This is a good way to see EXACTLY what the student sees in their group(s).
Answer to client (Instructor):
To to enroll your "Preview User Account" as a member of the group, please do the following:
- Enter the Student Preview Mode (if you are unfamiliar with the Student Preview function see: https://en-us.help.blackboard.com/Learn/Instructor/Courses/Student_Preview before continuing)
- Exit the Student Preview Mode keeping the student preview user and all data (second option while exiting the preview mode)
- Go to the Group and click on Enroll Users
- You should see your student preview account available there, select that as the student to enroll
- Submit the changes
- Go back to the Student Preview Mode and navigate the site as a student. You should see the group and the contents of it.
If you encounter any problem, please reply to this email.
Thank you for contacting the LTS,