When you want to share more than just Free/Busy info with someone else on campus, follow these steps to grant them permission to your Outlook calendar. This applies to Outlook 2010, 2013, and 2016.
1. In Outlook, click the Calendar icon in the bottom left. Then, right-click your calendar and choose Properties.
2. Click on the Permissions tab. Now, click the Add... button.
4. Search for the person by last name, select them from the list, click the Add button (located in the lower-left), and click OK.
5. In the window shown below, set their permission level by clicking their name in the Currently sharing with box, then clicking the bubble next to the desired permission level. For example, to share full details of your items, but to disallow editing, choose Can view all details.
6. Click OK when finished.
7. Now the person you shared your calendar with can open it by following the steps in this article: "Opening a shared Outlook calendar"
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact your ACES IT Pro. You can find your department's IT contact information here: https://techsupport.aces.illinois.edu/departmental-it-offices