Learn@Illinois Moodle - Student - Installing and Logging in to the Moodle Mobile App for iPhone
Getting the Moodle mobile app installed and up and running is a matter of a few quick steps.
For a permanent link to this information, please use: http://go.illinois.edu/MoodleMobileiPhone
- Search for Moodle in the App Store on your iPhone.
- Click GET to download.
- Click the Install button.
- Once installed, click OPEN.
- Enter UIUC's Moodle URL learn.illinois.edu into the text box, then click Connect!.
- The app will prompt you to log in to the site in a browser window. Click OK.
- If you have a Net ID, log in by clicking the orange NetID Login (default) button.
- If you are a guest or don't have have a University of Illinois (UIUC, UIC, UIS) email account, scroll down and click the turquoise Moodle-Only Login button.
- After logging in, you will be asked if you'd like to open the page in "Moodle". Click Open.
- You will now be directed back to the Moodle app where you will have access to your Moodle course(s).