Learn@Illinois Moodle - Putting an Activity into a Gradebook Category
You can put an activity into a gradebook category by (1) editing the activity settings, (2) using the checkbox in the gradebook setup, or (3) using the up-down arrow in the gradebook setup.
For a permanent link to this information, please use: http://go.illinois.edu/MoodleGradebookMoveActivity
Selecting the Gradebook Category of an Activity within the Activity Settings
- In the activity, click Edit settings.
- Expand the "Grade" section and in the "Grade cateogry", select the category for the activity.
- Click a Save button.
Putting Existing Activities into a Gradebook Category through the Gradebook Setup
- Click the checkboxes in the last column of the activity rows you would like to categorize.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and in the "Move selected items to" drop-down menu, select the category you would like the activities moved to.
The activities will now appear in the new category.
Up-down Arrow Method
- Click on the gray up-down arrow icon to the left of the activity/item that you want to move.
- Click on the new location that you would like to move the quiz to.
Now Quiz 2 has been moved inside the Quizzes category just after Quiz 1.