Illinois Compass 2g, Downloading student assignment submissions
Instructors can download student assignment submissions to grade them offline
- From your Compass course space, go to Grade Center > Full Grade Center.
- Scroll to the column that corresponds to the assignment you wish to download submissions from, and click on the downward arrow to access the options menu.
- Select Assignment File Download.
- If you need to select all students' submissions, check the box at the upper left of the Download Assignment window; if you only need to grade select students' work, check the boxes next to their names.
- Click the Submit button. The files will be downloaded into a .ZIP folder, and you will be able to open it on the computer of your choice to grade submissions.