Laptop Loan Program
IT@Vet Med offers use of laptops for events, travel, or temporary replacement for a broken machine
Faculty, staff, and students.
- Arrange for reservation and pick up by emailing IT@vetmed.illinois.edu.
- Use the laptop with your university netid.
- Skype for Business, Microsoft Office, and other common applications come preinstalled.
- Additional software may be available upon request with a 1 week notice.
- Student loans for examinations are limited to same day return.
- All other loans are limited to one week.
- Please request your laptop at least 24 hours in advance.
- Borrowers may be liable for any damages to the laptop.
What You Get
- Windows laptop
- Additional items may be available on request and are subject to availability.
All personal data (including but not limited to files, email, pictures, and documents) is the user’s responsibility. After loaner hardware is returned by the user, the files will be immediately deleted from the laptop.
Borrowers are responsible for returning equipment in the same condition as when they received it. If there is damage to a device requiring the device to be replaced, the borrower may be liable for those costs.
Please email IT@vetmed.illinois.edu to make a reservation.