ACES Portal - Profile page
Guide to viewing a user's profile, including rooms, keys, and inventory.
Table of contents
Add Key assignment
New > Key Assignment
Add a new key assignment to this person. The assignment can optionally be backdate to a previous date to improve record accuracy. Any notes entered will be included in the activity log for this key assignment.
New > Room Assignment
Add this person as an occupant (or other role) to a room. The Organization dropdown (required) specifies under which organization a person will occupy a room. This is useful for when a person's home organization does not match the organization that owns the room, but will almost always be the same organization that owns the room, except in scenarios where multiple organizations share a room. Any notes entered here are persistent, but can be edited later.
- Edit: Edit user's organization, seat, expiration date, role, and add notes.
- Move Occupant: Move the occupant to different building or room and update their role(s).
- Expire Now: Immediate expiration of the occupancy record. The occupant will no longer appear in the occupant list.
- Activity Log: Displays all activity related to the occupancy record.
- Return Key: Return selected key. The physical key must be in-hand before continuing. This action cannot be undone.
- Mark as Lost/Stolen: Report if the key is lost or stolen. Must provide a reason, which will be entered into the activity log.
- Activity Log: Displays all activity related to the key assignment record.