Printer Supply Ordering (Toner, Ribbons, Paper, labels)
Please use the following information to purchase consumables for yourself or your department.
Who Purchases Supplies
- Vet Med faculty and staff are responsible for ordering supplies for their individual office printers.
- Departmental staff are responsible for ordering these items for department office printers. Please see your departments admin for ordering assistance.
Where to Purchase – iBuy
- Use the iBuy punch-outs to order supplies from you preferred vendor (CDW-G, OfficeMax, HP, Dell).
- When purchasing from local supplier, Laser’s Edge, contact them at 359-8700 to obtain a toner price quote for your model of printer.
- In the non-catalog order form, place your model of toner (e.g. Dell S2810dn) in the Catalog No. field, specify “Toner” in the description and use 61500 (Office Supplies) for the commodity code.
Note: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need ordering assistance. Be sure to include the model of printer and your room number/building in the request.
To help prevent running out of toner at an inopportune time, we recommend two precautionary measures:
- Regularly check your toner, ink or other printer supply levels. When the printer indicates a low toner level (faded/light pages on printers lacking a supply level indicator), immediately order a new cartridge.
- Stock an additional toner for printer(s). When a toner cartridge runs out, use the additional toner for the replacement and order a new cartridge to have on hand for future
Printer Repair and Purchases
Contact IT@VetMed at IT@vetmed.illinois.edu for printer troubleshooting, repairs and purchases.