WebStore, Remote App on Mac, enabling redirection to local drive.
How to enable redirection to a local drive when using Microsoft Remote Desktop on a Mac.
Configure the Microsoft Remote Desktop client redirection.
If your connection does not prompt you when you log in, you can edit the setting in the Client. Open the Microsoft Remote Desktop client app. Select your connection, click edit (pencil) and then click on redirection. Place a check in the Enable folder redirection box and then click the + mark at the bottom of the window.
Click the down arrow in the Path field to browse the locations on your computer.
Now when you connect to the Remote App you will be able to browse back to this local location to access data files.
1. From inside of your application, Select, File > Open.
2. In the next window click the Network icon along the left.
3. Next, double-click on tsclient to the right.
4. What you will see next are the resource locations on your local computer.
5. Now browse to the location of the file you want to open on your computer.
6. To save a file back to your computer, repeat the same steps using File > Save.