How to use a telephone line in Blackboard Collaborate
Blackboard Collaborate allows user to call in to a session without the use of a web interface
Blackboard Collaborate telephone line offers the following features:
- A telephone line is dedicated to each session with a maximum of 25 call-in users. (for more information see: https://help.blackboard.com/Collaborate/Ultra/Moderator/Get_Started/Call_Into_a_Session
- A direct link can be created to a Collaborate session which allows anonymous viewers to enter as guests (class presentation) or moderators (team collaboration)
- A phone number can be shared in 3 ways:
- before the session in the email invitation,
- in the Blackboard course item,
- during the session in the call-in menu.
- Sessions can be automatically dedicated to registered students with email invitations or through a Blackboard course workflow.