Learn@Illinois Moodle - Setting up Choice Activity
Get started setting up the Choice activity with step by step instructions.
For a permanent link to this information, please use: https://go.illinois.edu/MoodleChoiceSetup
Setting up Choice Activity
- Click the orange Turn Editing on button at the upper right-hand side of the main course page.
- Click Add an activity or resource in the appropriate week/module/section.
- Choose the "Choice" activity and click Add.
- Name the activity.
- In the "Options" setting, select your preferred settings for the activity.
- Specify the options/answers that participants have to choose from. You need fill out at least one.
Note: If you would like to limit responses (e.g. only one student per appointment time or topic), change "Limit the number of responses allowed" above to "Yes" and then you can enter the maximum number of responses for each question in the "Limit" field.
- Click the Add 3 field(s) to form button to add more options.
- If necessary, expand and adjust the default for the next 3 settings ("Availability", "Results", "Common module settings").
- Click the Save and return to course button.
- Choice Activity
- Choosing a Student Response Tool
- Group Choice Activity
- Questionnaire Activity
- Forum Activity
- Scheduler Activity
- Feedback Activity