Learn@Illinois Moodle - Using Choice Activity
The choice activity module enables a teacher to ask a single question and offer a selection of possible responses.
Choice Activity allows you to:
- Create a poll that allows students to vote on a topic
- Create a sign-up sheet
- Quickly test students' understanding on class material
Setting up Choice Activity
- Click the orange Turn Editing on button at the upper right-hand side of the main course page.
- Click Add an activity or resource in the appropriate week/module/section.
- Choose the Choice activity and click Add.
- Name the activity.
- In the "Options" setting, select your preferred settings for the activity.
- Specify the options that participants have to choose from. You need fill out at least 1.
- Click the Add 3 field(s) to form button to add more options.
- If necessary, expand and adjust the default for the next 3 settings ("Availability", "Results", "Common module settings").
- Click the Save and return to course button.