Learn@Illinois Moodle - Connecting with Digication e-Portfolio
Digication is an e-Portfolio platform, available through the "External Tool" activity.
- On your main course page, click the Turn Editing On button in the upper-right hand corner.
- Scroll down the page to find the section where you'd like to put the Digication connection, and click Add an activity or resource... at the bottom of the section.
- Select the "External Tool" activity, then click Add below.
- Fill in the "Activity name" with a name of your choice (e.g., Create your e-Portfolio).
- Next to "Preconfigured tool", click on the drop-down menu and select "Digication e-Portfolio".
- The remainder of the settings will be automatically filled in. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save and display to verify that it is working correctly.
Note: When your connection is added to your course site, a corresponding Digication course shell is also created. The course shell holds the student roster and any portfolio-based assignments that you create using Digication. The course shell can be accessed by going to illinois.digication.com, logging in by clicking Log in in the top-right corner, and then clicking on the Courses link at the top of the page.