Echo360 - Creating an Ordered List Activity
Instructions for creating an ordered list activity within Echo360
You can add ordered list activities to a presentation. Students respond to your question by putting a list of responses in the correct order.
To create an ordered list activity
- Open the presentation to which you want to add an ordered list activity in one of the following ways:
- From the DASHBOARD, select LIBRARY and locate the presentation. Click the arrow to open the menu of options.
- From the DASHBOARD, click ALL CLASSES to open the class list for the course. In the class list, click the icon for the presentation you want to edit to open the menu of options.
- Click EDIT PRESENTATION.
All of the presentation's slides appear.
- Click ADD ACTIVITY.
Activity options appear.
- Select the Ordered list option.
- Enter the Question. You can enter up to 1000 characters.
- Enter the answer options in the correct order.
- To order the list, select Has a correct answer.
NOTE: Echo360 randomizes the order in the presentation. Students can then put the answers in the correct order.
- If you want students to elaborate on their answer(s), click Require justification.
NOTE: Requiring justifications will preclude students from being able to respond via SMS; activities that require justification must be answered via the Echo360 Web UI.
- Click DONE.
© 2017 Echo360 | www.echo360.com