How do I schedule a Webex meeting on behalf of someone else using Microsoft Outlook?
How to schedule a meeting on someone else’s behalf using Outlook. You, as the scheduler, must also have a host account and have permission to schedule meetings as host in the site of the other host.
- From Microsoft Outlook, select File > Open > Other User’s Folder
- Click Name and select the host’s name from the address book, then select Calendar from the Folder type drop-down menu, and click OK
- Click a date in the host’s calendar, then click Schedule Meeting in the Outlook Ribbon. A new Outlook appointment message appears
- Schedule the meeting, entering the meeting information on the Appointment tab and selecting attendees from the Invite Attendees or Scheduling menus
- Click Add Webex Meeting. The Webex Settings dialog appears and identifies the host for whom you are scheduling the meeting
- Enter and confirm a password for the meeting
- Verify that all other meeting options are correct, then click OK to close the dialog
- Click Send. The meeting invitation is sent on behalf of the host.
Note: you will need to install the Webex App, which will install the Productivity Tools for Outlook, in order to schedule a Webex meeting in Outlook.