How to schedule a meeting on behalf of someone else using the WebEx Portal
1. Log in to your Meeting Center site.
This article details how to schedule a meeting on someone else’s behalf. You, as the scheduler, must also have a host account and have permission to schedule meetings as host in the site of the other host.
2. In the left navigation panel, select Schedule a Meeting.
3. Click Advanced Scheduler if the Advanced Scheduler is not your default scheduler page.
4. Under Schedule for, select the name of the WebEx host you are scheduling for.
5. Enter the rest of the scheduling information, then click Schedule Meeting. Meeting invitations are sent, and the meeting appears on your, and the host’s, My Meetings page.