Wireless presentation using a Kramer VIA Connect
Instructions for wireless presentation with Kramer VIA Connect
Step 1: Connect to WiFi
Connect your device to IllinoisNet or IllinoisNet_Guest.
Step 2: Run or Download the VIA App
- Navigate to the VIA web page by navigating to the "Room Name" (IP Address) displayed on-screen.
- Select "Run VIA" to run the app once or "Install VIA" to install the app on your computer (Note: Install requires admin permissions).
- Download and install the free VIA App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store (Note: Search "Kramer VIA").
Step 3: Connect
- Enter room info:
- Room Name: Enter the "Room Name" (IP Address) displayed on-screen
- Nickname: Enter your name
- Code: Enter the 4-digit code displayed on-screen
Step 4: Present
- Click the "Present" button to share your screen.