Understanding the Echo360 Instructor's DASHBOARD
Instructor Guide for Lecture Capture and Echo360
The DASHBOARD is the landing or home page for Echo360, and contains a snapshot of the status of each of the instructor's sections.
Use the Term list, located in the upper-right corner, to change which sections are being shown on the dashboard page. By default only Active Term courses are shown.
The Dashboard appears by default when you log in. Otherwise you can click DASHBOARD from the main menu to return to it.
For each course listed on this page, the instructor can:
- Quickly access the Last Class that occurred, or prepare for the next class.
- Find out if students or other instructors have posted any new questions
- Notice how many students are struggling (falling below 60% of engagement as instructor has defined it)
- Review the last class and prepare for the next class
- See how the engagement of the whole student roster of that section has changed over the semester, plus see the average engagement score
- Sort the view of this data by term
From the DASHBOARD, click ALL CLASSES to open the class list page for the section.
© 2017 Echo360 | www.echo360.com