ClassTech, Troubleshooting, Mersive Solstice
Instructions for using Mersive Solstice wireless presentation devices in the classrooms.
Using a Laptop/Device with Wireless Presentation**
1. Power on your device.
2. Press the WIRELESS button on the Control Panel.
3. Launch the SOLSTICE CLIENT APP** on your device.
NOTE: **First time users that have not previously installed the Solstice user software app can open a browser on their device and enter the IP address visible on the wall monitor. Clicking ‘Get the App & Join’ downloads the user application, or it will redirect iOS users to the App Store and Android users to the Google Play store to download the user software. Once downloaded, launch/install the Solstice user app.
4. Select the room you are in from the list of
NOTE: The Magnifying Glass icon opens a search window. Type the building name and room number to find your location.
NOTE: Apple users can mirror to the Solstice through Airplay on their device.
5. If the room you are in is not listed then click on the Enter IP tab and type the IP address displayed on the wall monitor into the text box.
6. Type the KEY displayed on the monitor in the Key field in the pop up box.
7. Select content to Share.
NOTE: Additional information for the wireless presentation system can be found here: https://www2.mersive.com/solstice-user-guide/