- Ensure that you are connected to the Illinoisnet network.
- Press the Wireless button on the control panel.
- On your laptop, open the Solstice Client program.
- If you do not have the Solstice Client installed on your computer, enter the IP address that is displayed on the projector screen into the address bar of your internet browser. Downloads are also available here.
- Next, click ‘Get the App & Join’. Once downloaded, install and launch the program.
Solstice Client desktop icon
- Select the room you are in from the list.
- NOTE: It may take up to a minute for the device to be discovered.
- You can also use the search bar to look for the building and room.
- If the room you are in is not listed then type the IP address displayed on the projector screen into the search box that says "Enter Screen Key to Connect".
Left arrow shows key location, right arrow shows IP address location.
- Next, enter the 4-digit key into the popup. The key will be displayed on the projector screen.
- Choose what you would like to share under "Share something:".
- When you are done sharing your screen, make sure to click Disconnect in the top right corner of the Solstice window.