Echo 360 - Monitoring Course Q&A Discussions
Instructions for Monitoring Course Question and Answer Discussions
Instructors can elicit and monitor course discussions through the Q&A tab.
The Q&A tab lets instructors post questions or discussion points, view and respond to student questions, and endorse (like) student-posted questions and responses.
As an instructor, you also have the ability to delete any questions or responses that are inappropriate. You cannot edit other users' entries.
To monitor Q&A discussions
- On the DASHBOARD, find the course containing the class you want and click ALL CLASSES.
The class list page appears.
- Click the Q&A tab.
Deleting a Q&A entry
As the instructor of a course, you can delete any Q&A entries (questions or responses) that are inappropriate.
To delete a question or response
- Navigate to the Q&A tab.
- Find the question (or question with the response) you want to delete.
- Select the question so that it appears with all responses on the right side of the page.
- Click the X located to the right of the question or response you want to delete.
ALTERNATELY, if you posted the question or response, click the chevron (menu arrow) located to the right of the question or response, and select Delete from the menu options.
- Click OK on the confirmation dialog box that appears.
Deleting a question also deletes all responses posed for the question. Deleting questions/responses is permanent and cannot be undone.
- When finished, the page refreshes with the deleted item no longer appearing.
© 2017 Echo360 | www.echo360.com