Learn@Illinois Moodle - Adding a Guest to a Collaborate Ultra Session
You can give unenrolled users guest access to a session in Blackboard Collaborate Ultra. Guests can be assigned one of three roles: Participant, Presenter, or Moderator. When they enter the Collaborate Session, they will appear as the name they manually type in.
- Click on the Collaborate Ultra activity.
- In the Administration block on the left side, click Edit settings.
- Under "General", check the checkbox next to "Allow Collaborate guest access".
- Choose the appropriate Collaborate guest role in the drop-down menu. For guest lecturers, select "Presenter".
- At the bottom of the page, click the Save and display button.
- Verify that the session contains a Collaborate guest link.
- Since this link only appears to those who have site administration privileges, you will want to copy this link and email it to the individual(s) that you would like to give guest access to prior to the session.