Learn@Illinois Moodle - Accessing Turnitin Assignments from the Turnitin Website
The Turnitin Plugin is no longer available to use in your Moodle course as of June 30, 2018. If you would still like to view Turnitin Assignment contents or download student work, you will need to do so from the Turnitin website before December 26, 2018 using the following procedure.
- Go to the Turnitin website login page.
- To the right of "Forgot your password?", click Click here.
- Enter your University email address and last name and click Next.
- You will be notified that a link to reset your password has been sent to your email address.
- Click on the link provided in the email.
- Enter a new password twice and click Next.
- You will be notified that the password reset is complete. Click Log in Now.
- Enter your University email address and the new password you created and click Login.
- Select a security question and answer and click submit.
- On the home screen, you will be informed that your classes have expired. Click the Expired Classes tab.
- You will see a list of your classes that have used Turnitin in the past. Click on the name of the class that you would like to access.
- You will see a list of all Turnitin assignments in this class. Click View to see all submissions.
- Click on the paper name or pencil icon to view in the feedback studio in read-only mode. Or, click the file icon if you would like to download it.