How do I connect to UIC-WiFi using iPhone, iPod touch or iPad?
Connecting to UIC-WiFi using an Apple device is simple!
- Open the Settings app on your device, and select Wi-Fi.
- You will see a list of nearby wireless networks - choose UIC-WiFi.
3. When prompted, enter your UIC NetID in the Username field, and your UIC Password in the Password field.
4. If you are prompted to do so, Trust the security certificate.
5. Your device will now finish connecting to the network.
The C-Stop will ask you what your MAC address is if you go to them because you're having trouble connecting your device to the UIC-WiFi. You can find your MAC address in Settings > General > About. And in About, it is listed as your Wi-Fi address. It will look something like this: 00:1C:B3:09:85:15.