How do I print discussion board content from Blackboard?
Explains how instructors can print discussion threads
Instructors will often want to print the entire content of a thread or series of threads for reading offline. If a user attempts to print from the main course site view of the Discussion Forum this will create problems, due to the Blackboard frames layout. To format the content of a discussion forum for printing follow these steps:
- Log in to your Blackboard Learn course site
- Under Course Management, click on Course Tools, then click on Discussion Board.
- The list of Discussion Forums will open, browse to the forum in question
- Place checkmarks in the boxes next to the messages that you wish to print and then press the button labeled "Collect"
- These can be re-ordered based on a number of options including by date, by student etc.
- In the top-left, click on Print Preview.