How do I add students to a Blackboard Learn course site?
Students are automatically enrolled for CRN courses.
Students registered for classes at UIC are automatically enrolled into CRN course sites.
For non-CRN course sites, you can manually enroll the students by following the steps given below:
- Access the course site that you wish to add the student to.
- In the bottom-left, click on Users and Groups, then select Users.
- On the Users page, click on Find Users to Enroll. This will take you to the Add Enrollments page.
- In the Username field, type the student's NetID (UIC email minus the @uic.edu).
- Under the Role field, select the desired role (default is Student)
- Make sure Enrollment Availability is set to Yes.
- Click Submit.