How do I add the Echo360 ALP LTI tool link to course content?
To Add the Echo360 ALP LTI tool link to course content:
- Log in to Blackboard and navigate to a course.
- Click on a Content area from the selections on the left menu.
- Click Assessments, then select Echo360 ALP.
- On the Create Echo360 ALP page, enter a name that makes it clear this is the link for Echo360 class content. This name will be the text of the link users will click to access their Echo360 content.
- For Enable Evaluation, select Yes and configure the following fields:
- Points Possible: This does not affect the data sent from Echo360, but since most metrics are sent as percentages, we recommend entering 100.
- Visible to Students: Set at your discretion.
- Due Date: Leave this blank unless you have a reason to change them.
- Configure the other options as necessary, being sure that Permit Users to View this Content is set to Yes.
- Click Submit. The link should now appear (with the given name) in your chosen Content page.
Note: This information applies to the Original Course View only.