How do I add the Echo360 ALP LTI tool link to course content?
Instructions on how to add Echo360 ALT LTI tool to course content
To Add the Echo360 ALP LTI tool link to course content:
- Log in to Blackboard and navigate to a course.
- Click on a Content area from the selections on the left menu.
- Click Assessments, then select Echo360 ALP.
- On the Create Echo360 ALP page, enter a name that makes it clear this is the link for Echo360 class content. This name will be the text of the link users will click to access their Echo360 content.
- For Enable Evaluation, select Yes and configure the following fields:
- Points Possible: This does not affect the data sent from Echo360, but since most metrics are sent as percentages, we recommend entering 100.
- Visible to Students: Set at your discretion.
- Due Date: Leave this blank unless you have a reason to change them.
- Configure the other options as necessary, being sure that Permit Users to View this Content is set to Yes.
- Click Submit. The link should now appear (with the given name) in your chosen Content page.
Note: This information applies to the Original Course View Only