How do I add files to Blackboard?
Explains how someone can add a file in Blackboard
Original Course View
To upload files to a Content Area in your course:1. Select Build Content
2. Select File in the menu that opens under Build Content to open the Create File page.
3. Name your File as you would like it to be displayed to students.
4.Under Find File, there are two options for adding files:
5. You can Browse My Computer to browse the contents in local computer and attach.
6. If there are any documents in the content system, you can Browse Content Collection and attach the document.
7. Click Submit. Don’t click elsewhere while uploading a file, but wait for the Success notification.