How do I add files to Blackboard?
Explains how someone can add a file in Blackboard
Original Course View
To upload files to a Content Area in your course:
- Select Build Content Select File in the menu that opens under Build Content to open the Create File page.
- Name your File as you would like it to be displayed to students.
- Under Find File, select an option for adding files:
- You can Browse My Computer to browse the contents in local computer and attach.
- If there are any documents in your part of the content system, you can Browse Content Collection and attach the document.
- Click Submit. Don’t click elsewhere while uploading a file, but wait for the Success notification.