How do I upload a PowerPoint to Blackboard
Explains how someone can upload PowerPoints in Blackboard
Hover over Build Content in any content area, and click Item.
2. Attach a file
You can attach files by the following options:
- Click the paperclip icon in the text editor
- Click Browse My Computer or Browse Content Collection in the Attachments section below the text editor
3. Always be sure to submit the changes you made to your item by clicking Submit.
Note: This information applies to the Original Course View Only
Save a PowerPoint Presentation
Instructors can use Export under File in PowerPoint to save the presentation as a PDF file. The PDF files can be displayed slide-by-slide by most browsers.
1. Export File (PDF) from PowerPoint
2. Click File in the top menu of your PowerPoint presentation
3. Click Export
4. Choose the file type for your presentation