How to add an Engineering printer on Windows
Instructions for connecting to an Engineering College department printer. These instructions do not apply to Engineering Workstation (EWS) labs.
For an overview of printing at the Engineering College or instructions for non-Windows operating systems, see Engineering College Printers.
Step-by-step, with screenshots
- Open your Start menu, type in the following address and hit Enter: \\engr-print-01.engr.illinois.edu\
- Enter your NetId and NetID's password (make sure to put 'UOFI\' before your netid).
- Check the 'Remember my credentials' box, or your printers may fail to work after a reboot.
- Select an appropriate printer and double click it.
- A driver will download automatically. You may have to confirm that you wish to install the driver.
Short URL for this page: http://go.illinois.edu/engr-printing-windows