Learn@Illinois Moodle - Student - Undoing Changes in OU Wiki
For a permanent link to this information, please use: https://go.illinois.edu/MoodleOUWikiUndo
To undo changes to a page, navigate to the page you want to change and click on the History tab at the top.
- Click on the OU wiki in your course if you are not already in it.
- Click on the page you want to delete or change.
- Click on the History tab at the top.
- All edits to the page and the times they were made are listed. Check the checkboxes to the far right and click Compare selected to see what differs between the past versions.
Alternatively, click changes (next to View in the third column) to see a comparison of that version and the prior version.
- Click Revert to go back to the desired previous version. This will undo all changes made after that time.
- Click Revert again to confirm.
Note: At this time, it is not possible for students or instructors to completely delete pages, although you may revert to the first saved version, which will only have a few words. For assistance in deleting pages, please email email@example.com.